Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chcek out my latest interview with Assistant Secretary of State Robert O. Blake

I had the opportunity to interview a very important person in the White House last week. He is Robert O. Blake, the Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia. I was invited to talk to him at his office at the Department of State. Me, and my friend Lok Tiwari, who accepted to be my photograrpher reached at the office at around 3:00 PM. When we were taken to his office by Emily Horn, I was suprised to see the very simple office. Though, it is cozy and simple where we talked for 20 minuits. I wish I had 5 more minuites to talk with him. So I still have two questions which were unanswered. I Wish to catch him again and talk about those missing questions.

Read the full story at Kantipur and The Kathmandu Post
English            Nepali
ekantipur/english
ekantipur/nepali